Family Visas

US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Refugees, and Asylees may petition for certain family members to receive either a Green Card, a fiancé(e) visa (K1/K2) or a spouse visa (K-3/K-4) based on your relationship. Our law firm has experience handing family visas across a wide array of situations. Do not trust your loved ones immigration petition to chance. Contact us for an initial consultation and professional representation.

Contact Us Today

Overview & Eligibility:

Family visas require a family member who already has status in the United States to petition on behalf of their relative. You may be eligible to petition for family members under the following circumstances:

Application Process:

The process to petition the USCIS for a family visa varies based upon the type of visa or permanent residence sought. It will also vary based upon your eligibility criteria. Because the processes are complex our law firm is standing by to assist. We have deep experience in all eligibility categories and criteria. Our firm will endeavor to make your immigration petition a success!